1 day | DKK 3,125
Remote Medical Training focuses on identifying red flag signs and symptoms requiring evacuation for potentially life-threatening, serious medical conditions. Additionally, we practice essential communication skills required to interact with search and rescue medical personnel.
Training focuses on the most serious medical conditions and illnesses. This course enables the participants to act as the hands and eyes of the remote medical doctor. All instructors are doctors.
- Serious medical conditions and illnesses (pneumonia, ulcers, appendicitis, gynecology, diarrhea, etc.)
- Signs and symptoms
- Medical anamnesis
- Physical examination
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, etc.)
- Advanced radio medical procedures
- Indications of prescriptive medicine
- Use of relevant medical equipment
- Scenarios and skills stations
- Open courses: DKK 2.500 per person, includes lunch and refreshments
- Full course: DKK 40.000 maximum of 18 people. Please contact us to register.