1 day | DKK 3,125
The Artic First-Aid course is the golden standard for most Danish scientific institutions operating in the arctic. The training is developed for participants on scientific and adventure expeditions within the arctic region. All instructors have first-hand knowledge of the arctic environment. Practical skills are reviewed during lectures. It teaches basic immediate care for an injured person.
- Basic life support refresher
- The ABCDE algorithm
- Massive and moderate bleedings
- Fractures and sprains
- Burns and frost bites
- Wounds and infections
- Scenario training
- Expedition first-aid equipment use
- Open courses: DKK 3.125 per person, includes lunch and refreshments
- Full course: DKK 25.000 maximum 12 people. Please contact us to register.